You may donate your gently used items, receive a donation tax receipt, and know that the profits from the sale of your items will support your community!
We gladly accept items in good condition including:
- clothing & shoes - home décor & art work
- jewelry & accessories - seasonal items
- linens & rugs - furniture (call for specifics)
- books & movies - games & toys
- electronics - sporting goods
- flat screen TV's
Items we CANNOT accept:
- older, heavy TV's and computer monitors - to recycle these items check out greenergadgets.org or your local recycling center
- used mattresses and box springs
- items containing gasoline or flammable liquids, i.e. lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, etc.
- baby cribs and car seats more than 6 years old by date of manufacture