Help us clean, put out new merchandise and organize the store to get community service hours. If you’ve got even an hour or two to come help, it adds up and makes a big difference! No appointment is needed on weekdays, please call to sign up for service on Saturdays. If we are open, we'd love to have your help. Thank you!
Volunteers Dress Code & Rules
- You must wear closed-toe shoes. No sandals or flip flops allowed.
- No short shorts, bare midriffs, or sagging pants.
- No profanity, vulgar language, inappropriate words, slogans or pictures allowed on clothing.
- Baseball caps must face forward.
- No see-through or low-cut tops allowed.
- You are responsible for your personal possessions. We recommend you keep them in your car.
- You must park in the front parking lot. No parking in the back of the store.
- No one is allowed to remove any items from the trash bins. Any wanted items must be purchased at the front counter.
- Only employees are allowed behind the swinging doors of the front counter. No exceptions.